Ryder Crossbody Sling Bag|
- Keep your hands-free and pockets light with our newest Ryder Sling / crossbody bag.
- Adjustable shoulder strap that extends up to 44" and can be swapped for right or left sided use.
- Main compartment with inner pocket fits iPads and tablets up to 11" and front pocket is RFID protected.
- Made with premium full grain leather with a polyester inner lining.
- Dimensions: 13" x 7.5" x 4.5"
The Ryder Crossbody Sling Bag is perfect for the everyday commuter or adventurous traveler.
Keep your essential items with you in the either the main compartment, which can hold iPads and tablets up to 11 inches in size, with an inner pocket to keep things more securely in place or the RFID protected outer pocket.
Made with full grain leather and an inner polyester lining, handcrafted to make a bag of superb quality.
Features an adjustable shoulder strap to fit any length you deem necessary, and be able to switch between right or left sided use.
Dimensions: 13" x 7.5" x 4.5"
Available in Pebble Black, Burnished Tan, and Distressed Antique Coffee!
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 1-3 weeks to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.