EarPod Case / Small Accessory Pouch in Soft Grain Navy Blue Leather|
- Made from soft grain cow leather
- Multifunctional use with a luxurious look and feel of premium genuine leather
- Lined inside to make it much more durable and easier to use
- You can put your USB flash drives, SD cards, earbuds, iPhone chargers, ID or money/coin without losing them in your bag/purse
-We know how good it feels to be organized when you’re on the go.
-Our stylish earphone pouch will keep earphones neatly stored in a bag or briefcase.
-Our new small accessory pouch is multifunctional use with luxurious look and feel of premium genuine leather.
-The pouch is lined inside to make it much more durable and easier to use.
-It comes in a cloth bag of its own, in order to ensure scratch free delivery.
-You can put your USB flash drives, SD cards, earbuds, iphone chargers, ID or money/coin without losing them in your bag/purse.
-Made from soft grain cow leather and designed in New York and manufactured by hand by master artisans in Istanbul, the heart of leather.
-What makes genuine leather beautiful is that it is constantly changing and becoming more unique as it ages.
-It is a reflection of who you are as it records all the dents and scratches forever to make the case your own.
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 7-14 business days to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.