Barlow Full Leather Snap-on Back Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S10|
- Slim back cover protection with minimal bulk added to your phone
- Wireless charging compatible
- Raised lip prevents the screen to touch the surface when laying down
- Lightweight frame provides structure, stability and safety
-Hand-wrapped leather cell phone case for Samsung Galaxy S10 - made from high quality premium leather to protect your Samsung Galaxy S10.
-Slim back cover protection with minimal bulk added to your phone.
-Raised lip prevents the screen to touch the surface when laying down.
-Wireless charging compatible.
-Easy access to charging and earphone ports while covering top and sides of the phone completely.
-The snug fit of the inner shell of the phone case holds your smartphone securely.
-Lightweight frame provides structure, stability and safety.
-This product is 100% perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy S10.
-Full-grain leather takes the entire grain of hide, with all the imperfections and inherent toughness of the material.
-This type of leather may have natural imperfections from the animal. Full-grain leathers will develop a rich patina as it ages, looking more and more beautiful as you use it. It's widely recognized as the best and highest-quality leather money can buy.
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 7-14 business days to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.