York 360 Degree Leather Snap On Case for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus|
- Full coverage of the phone from all sides
- Interior suede finish prevents scratches and smudges
- Exterior shell is protected with an ultra-thin yet incredibly resilient polycarbonate backbone
- Added padding to the back to provide softer feel on your hand
- Made for the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
-Ergonomic construction that ensures quality and convenience.
-Lightweight frame provides structure and stability.
-Interior suede finish prevents scratches and smudges.
-Exterior shell is protected with an ultra-thin yet incredibly resilient polycarbonate backbone.
-Full coverage of the phone from all sides.
-Easy access to charging and earphone ports while providing complete back and edge coverage.
-Added padding to the back to provide softer feel on your hand.
-Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
-Full-grain leather takes the entire grain of hide, with all the imperfections and inherent toughness of the material.
-This type of leather may have natural imperfections from the animal. Full-grain leathers will develop a rich patina as it ages, looking more and more beautiful as you use it. It's widely recognized as the best and highest-quality leather money can buy.
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 1-3 weeks to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.