Shipping within the United States
Your shipment will usually be shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). Fulfillment takes longer for customized orders. During the checkout process, our system will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on item availability and the shipping options that you choose.
- FREE SHIPPING : Choosing free shipping generally guarantees a delivery time of 4-7 business days.
- USPS PRIORITY MAIL will have your item(s) to your door between 3-4 business days from the date that the order was placed.
- USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS typically takes 1 - 3 business days depending on how far you live from our facility.
-FEDEX 2 BUSINESS DAYS : Delivery in US within 2 business days after the order is shipped out.
-FEDEX STANDARD OVERNIGHT : Delivery in US next business day after the order is shipped out.
NOTE : At Burkley Case we offer free ground shipping of all orders within the United States as a compliment. Should there be a need for a refund, the price of the shipping method will be deducted from any and all refunds.
We are happy to offer special discounted international shipping rates for international shipments for several countries with USPS and APC. Our clients will be able to find out more about these discounts once they enter the shipping address into the checkout process.
- Please Note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer which are determined by your national and governmental laws.
- For further information regarding these potential additional fees, please check with your countries customs office. Checking with your country’s customs office will prevent unexpected charges.
If you are not home in time to receive your package, USPS or FEDEX will gladly leave your package at your door for your convenience so that you may enjoy your new product as soon as you get home. As per the policies of USPS / FEDEX the receiver of the shipment is responsible for the product once it reaches their door. If for any reason you do not see your package at your door when you return home, please simply contact USPS / FEDEX with your tracking number and they will assist you.
Burkley Case is not responsible for lost or stolen items once USPS/FEDEX has dropped them off. Unfortunately we will not be able to reship any orders after USPS/FEDEX has tracked your package as “delivered.”
If you have any questions regarding the shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 212-960-3442 from 9 am to 3:30 pm (EST) (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.