At Burkley Case we are proud to utilize the United States Postal Service and FEDEX for both our domestic and our international shipments. If you are not home in time to receive your package, USPS or FEDEX will gladly leave your package at your door for your convenience so that you may enjoy your new product as soon as you get home. As per the policies of USPS / FEDEX the receiver of the shipment is responsible for the product once it reaches their door. If for any reason you do not see your package at your door when you return home, please simply contact USPS / FEDEX with your tracking number and they will assist you. Burkley Case is not responsible for lost or stolen items once USPS/FEDEX has dropped them off. Unfortunately we will not be able to reship any orders after USPS/FEDEX has tracked your package as “delivered.”
Shipping within the United States
Your shipment will usually be shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday). During the checkout process, our system will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on item availability and the shipping options that you choose.
- Choosing First Class Mail (free shipping) generally guarantees a delivery time of three to nine business days.
- Priority Mail will have your item(s) to your door between three to four business days from the date that the order was placed.
- Priority Express typically takes two to three business days depending on how far you live from our facility. This final option will provide you with a USPS / FEDEX Tracking Number which will be emailed to you once your shipment has been prepared.
FREE SHIPPING: At Burkley Case we care deeply for our clients and offer free First Class Ground shipping of all orders within the United States. Should there be a need for a refund, the price of the shipping method that you choose (First Class, Priority Mail or Priority Express) will be deducted from any and all refunds.
Here at Burkley Case, we are happy to offer special discounted international shipping rates for international shipments for several countries. Our clients will be able to find out more about these discounts once they enter the shipping address into the checkout process.
- Please Note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- For further information regarding these potential additional fees, please check with your countries customs office. Checking with your country’s customs office will prevent unexpected charges.
If you have any questions regarding the shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-960-3442 from 9 am to 3:30 pm (EST) (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.