Holo Strap : Padded Leather Band for Apple Watch 38mm / 40 mm|
- Made from high quality, full-grain leather
- Made specifically for the 38mm/40mm Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Band fits 125-200mm wrists.
- Unique Holo Design to add style to you Apple Watch
- Metal clasp / connector is included
-Burkley's Holo Strap Genuine Padded Leather Bands are the perfect elegant replacement band for your Apple Watch.
-Handcrafted of soft genuine leather with a unique texture, this luxurious accessory boasts simple, classic buckle closure, making it super comfortable and adjustable.
-We used our unique soft genuine Burnished Tan leather material with stylish finish on this band to create a fashionable design and simple, durable and elegant look.
-Unique Holo Design to add style to you Apple Watch.
-Made specifically for the 38mm/40mm Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and Series 5.
-Designed as replacement leather strap for Apple Watch 38mm/40mm classic buckle band; Unobstructed Apple Watch Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) opening and lightning-fast hassle-free Apple Watch installation & secure fit.
-Metal clasp / connector is included.
-Band fits 125-200mm wrists.
-Actual product color may vary from website because of different screen resolutions, brightnesses and genuine nature of the leather.
-Compatibility 38mm/40mm Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3 and Series 4.
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 1-3 weeks to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.