Premium Leather Mousepad|
- Handcrafted from our luxurious signature full-grain leather
- Suede underside to prevents scuffs and scratches on your table surface
- Soft leather upper that provides a smooth surface for your mouse
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 28 cm (11.8” x 11.2”)
-Embellish your workspace with one of our premium Burkley Leather Mousepads.
-Carefully handcrafted from luxurious soft grain floater black leather, this elegant yet utile mousepad will be an extraordinary, long-lasting desktop accessory for years to come.
-Measuring in at 30 cm by 28 cm (11.8" x 11.2"), these large mousepads provide ample work space, with enough extra room to rest your wrist.
-The soft leather upper provides a smooth surface for your mouse, ensuring swift movements as you slide your mouse across your desk.
-The suede underside prevents scuffs and scratches on your table surface, and nonslip rubber feet prevent unnecessary movement!
-Boasting a uniquely stylish shape, classic color options, and a durable ergonomic build, the Burkley Mousepad is a timeless upgrade to your workspace that you will never regret!
-Actual product color may vary from website because of different screen resolutions and brightnesses.
We usually dispatch orders within 2 working days. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 3 to 10 working days depending on the shipping address.
Domestic Orders (USA)
All orders within the USA will be typically be delivered within 1-5 business days, depending on the service selected at checkout. Free shipping (USPS Ground) typically takes 3-5 business days.
All International orders will typically take around 7-14 business days to arrive. Shipping times may vary due to customs and individual countries practices.
Please note: Burkley Case does not personally pay for import duties or taxes. These fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Leather is a natural material. Minor color changes and discrepancies on its surface are not quality defects. They are part of the nature of the genuine leather products. For keeping your leather in great shape;
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, we suggest using something like our Burkley Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
At Burkley, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to refund any new and unused merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of delivery.
All Burkley products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the personal use.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for all inquiries about your Burkley product.